Turn your daily protein shaker into this easy, delicious high-protein smoothie.
It will be the perfect replacement for your shaker: more onctuous, as well as more tasty; this smoothie will be perfect to turn your shaker into a delicious smoothie (with a little bit more carbs).
Serve two bodybuilders-sized portions; or four standard portions:
- 3 cups frozen fruits
- 4 tsp vanilla (it could be artificial or natural)
- 4 tsp cane sugar
- A cup and half of milk (fat content of milk will play an important role in the thickness of the smoothie)
- 3 or 4 scoops of whey
- Put the milk into your food processor
- Add in the vanilla; then the sugar
- Then add the frozen fruits
- Finally, add in your favourite whey
- Blend, using low-speed; otherwise, you’ll make a “fluff”, which is a smoothie with a high-volume of air in it. It means you could have some stomach pain. Not cool.
- After 10 minutes, you’ll have this really rich and tasty texture:
Feel free to eat your smoothie as it; or leave it in the freezer for the night, to get ice-cream.
Nutrition facts per smoothie (the recipes provides you with two smoothies):
- Calories : 553
- Proteins : 60 grams
- Fat : 8 grams
- Carbohydrates : 63 grams