We have the pleasure to inform you that we released a brand new e-book:
Applied Nutrition for the Newcomer
This second e-book (the first one is still available here ) elaborates some of my thoughts and some discussions I had with friends, pros, as well as my cat.
This 60-pages e-book, contains 8 chapters that cover everything a newcomer needs to practice a conscious as well as efficient diet.
What is covered
- Food: What Does it Do?
- Food: Simple Definition
- Food and its Utilization by the Body
Why is it Hard to Lose Weight?
- First of All… What Exactly is Weight Loss?
- Weight Loss, Fat Loss
Result: I Want them Now!
- Gaining More Muscle
- Becoming Leaner
- Becoming Stronger
Boost Your Endurance
- What is Endurance Training?
- How to Improve My Endurance?
- Endurance Training and Weight Loss
Diet and Psychology
- Diet: Eternal Equilibrium
- Diet: Balance and Unbalance
- Food and the Brain
- Food, Weight Gain and Fears
A Habit-Based System
- Habits: Simple Definition
- The Importance of Habits
- Setup a Framework for Your Habits
- Habits: Patience and Persistence
- Can Habits Disappear?
Dietary Control: The Key to Success
- Food for Thought
- How Do I Become Flexible?
- Food Choices
- Learning, Educating Yourself, Educating Others
Nothing has been left: Everything you need to know about your training, your diet and your habits for better and smarter results.
The e-book is available in PDF format…but also ePub, which makes it easy for you to take it on your reader!
This brand new e-book has been optimized for electronic readers; this is something I had in mind since the beginning .
Do you want to educate yourself?
Do you want to finally get the results you always wanted?
Use the coupon UP76N to get 25% off – this offer expires in July 30th, 2014!